No quote mark....how do I fix it? Help a lady? - Setup

This is a discussion on No quote mark....how do I fix it? Help a lady? - Setup ; I have attempted to post to this newsgroup repeatedly but somehow it doesnt happen. Im working in Debian Etch preloaded. For some reason I dont have a quote mark. How do I fix this? Ive tried everything!...

  1. No quote mark....how do I fix it? Help a lady?

    I have attempted to post to this newsgroup repeatedly but somehow it
    doesnt happen. Im working in Debian Etch preloaded. For some reason I
    dont have a quote mark. How do I fix this? Ive tried everything!

  2. Re: No quote mark....how do I fix it? Help a lady?

    On Jul 9, 3:28 pm, Suzanne Thwogswallow
    wrote:
    > I have attempted to post to this newsgroup repeatedly but somehow it
    > doesnt happen. Im working in Debian Etch preloaded. For some reason I
    > dont have a quote mark. How do I fix this? Ive tried everything!

    I believe the advice you are being given ("/) is an escape key and
    you neednt have to use it. If the keyboard you selected doesnt match
    yours, then you need to change it. Etc. Just go through the setup
    and look for possible ways to foul up, and correct it.

    Did you try another keyboard? It seems like a key binding error in
    that the key you press does not give you desired results. Hmmm.

    Well maybe this may be useful.

    ToDo: Play. Eat. Sleep.

    Zno

+ Reply to Thread