Hello, all. I recently installed F7 on a number of Dell Latitude C840
laptops here at the office. Like the look of the new Gnome desktop and
F7 seems to boot up and shutdown more rapidly than FC6. After some
extensive web and newsgroup Googling I would like to know if anyone has
a specific solution to the resume from suspend (to RAM) problem on this
platform. I've tried the suggested pm-suspend quirks options to no
avail. Not a super big issue here but FC6 suspend/resume worked fine
with FC6 on the C840. Thanks for your time and comment. Sincerely,

John Wood (Code 5550) e-mail: wood@itd.nrl.navy.mil
Naval Research Laboratory
4555 Overlook Avenue, SW
Washington, DC 20375-5337