On Jun 13, 12:14 pm, "Marco A. Cruz Quevedo"
wrote:
Hi everybody!

Everytime I login to KDE, I use konqueror with filemanagement
profile.
Everything is OK, but I would like that the archives (*.gz, *.tar.gz,
etc) do NOT appear in the left panel (tree view). I know that the
archives can behave as directories but I do not want the archives
show
up along with true directories. I have already been checking all
settings in konqueror and I cannot find the one that changes this.
Also I would like that *linked* and *hidden* directories appear in
the left panel, so I can browse for a file. How do I change these
settings?

Regards,

Marco

Freedom is no a permission for chaos.