Panasoni Dp-2310 Printer Driver - Setup

This is a discussion on Panasoni Dp-2310 Printer Driver - Setup ; Could Someone help me to find a Printer driver for the Panasoni DP-3210 all in one Panasonic has all but linux Drivers need this for one of our remote sites .........

  1. Panasoni Dp-2310 Printer Driver

    Could Someone help me to find a Printer driver for the Panasoni
    DP-3210 all in one
    Panasonic has all but linux Drivers need this for one of our remote
    sites ......

  2. Re: Panasoni Dp-2310 Printer Driver

    Pierre wrote:
    > Could Someone help me to find a Printer driver for the Panasoni
    > DP-3210 all in one
    > Panasonic has all but linux Drivers need this for one of our remote
    > sites ......

    http://openprinting.org/printer_list.cgi?make=Panasonic doesn't show
    the DP-3210 so I doubt that it will be compatible with Linux.And a quick
    google search doesn't reveal much either. I'd suggest that you invest
    in a small HP LaserJet like the HP1018.

+ Reply to Thread