DEbian installation - Setup

This is a discussion on DEbian installation - Setup ; Yesterday i started the installation of new debian with console mode access and samba file server. When i start the console the size of the screen doesent' match the size of my monitor so i can't see the command line ...

  1. DEbian installation

    Yesterday i started the installation of new debian with console mode
    access and samba file server.
    When i start the console the size of the screen doesent' match the size of
    my monitor so i can't see the command line when i type on the keyboard...
    this is not useful, someone can help me with this?

    Some command like setfont doesent' work

    --
    Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
    http://www.opera.com/mail/

  2. Re: DEbian installation

    shike wrote:

    > Yesterday i started the installation of new debian with console mode
    > access and samba file server.
    > When i start the console the size of the screen doesent' match the size
    > of my monitor so i can't see the command line when i type on the
    > keyboard... this is not useful, someone can help me with this?
    >
    > Some command like setfont doesent' work
    >

    > --Creato con il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
    > http://www.opera.com/mail/

    Are you running in text mode - i.e. 80x25 screen? Or X-windows..

    You may be able to adjust the picture size from the monitor itself.

+ Reply to Thread