Looking for Linux Setup Engineers to work in India - Setup

This is a discussion on Looking for Linux Setup Engineers to work in India - Setup ; Hello, We are looking for experiernced Linux Setup Engineerds, must have very good problem solving skills and analytical skills and must be a team player. The job location will be in in India (south India), please clearly mention your Education ...

  1. Looking for Linux Setup Engineers to work in India

    Hello,

    We are looking for experiernced Linux Setup Engineerds, must have very
    good problem solving skills and analytical skills and must be a team
    player. The job location will be in in India (south India), please
    clearly mention your Education background and experience in each
    project, what is your strengths and howmuch you are epxecting. Send
    your resume to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com.

    Thanks,
    Sai,
    tsailaja2002@yahoo.com

  2. Re: Looking for Linux Setup Engineers to work in India

    I demand that tsailaja2002@yahoo.com may or may not have written...

    > We are looking for

    .... people who know how to cross-post properly.

    | + Buy less and make it last longer. INDUSTRY CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

    Anchovies? You've got the wrong man! I spell my name DANGER!

+ Reply to Thread