no mouse cursor - Setup

This is a discussion on no mouse cursor - Setup ; I just installed Fedora Core 6 with KDE as my window manager. Sometimes when I bring it up, the mouse works but I can't see the mouse cursor. Any help would be appreciated!...

  1. no mouse cursor

    I just installed Fedora Core 6 with KDE as my window manager. Sometimes when
    I bring it up, the mouse works but I can't see the mouse cursor.

    Any help would be appreciated!

  2. Re: no mouse cursor

    In comp.os.linux.setup togo48 :
    > I just installed Fedora Core 6 with KDE as my window manager. Sometimes when
    > I bring it up, the mouse works but I can't see the mouse cursor.

    I'd firstly install all patches using 'yum update' from the next
    xterm/kvt after becoming root 'su -', reboot and check if this
    cures things before doing anything else.

    Good luck

    BTW
    There is a bunch of excellent newsreader coming with your
    distribution, you might like to check 'knode' coming with KDE.

    #bofh excuse 32: techtonic stress

+ Reply to Thread