Where can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4 ! - Setup

This is a discussion on Where can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4 ! - Setup ; Where I can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4? THX ZEx...

  1. Where can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4 !

    Where I can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4?

    THX

    ZEx

  2. Re: Where can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4 !

    Offcourse for FREE

  3. Re: Where can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4 !

    Zex wrote:
    > Where I can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4?
    >
    > THX
    >
    > ZEx

    https://www.redhat.com/wapps/sso/rhn...pportedISOs.do

    ^^-^^ 10:15:01 up 82 days, 21:44, 3 users, load average: 4.30, 4.21, 4.17

  4. Re: Where can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4 !

    But it is just a Update. I don't think I should pay for updates.

    "Zex" wrote in message
    > Where I can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4?
    >
    > THX
    >
    > ZEx

  5. Re: Where can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4 !

    Zex wrote:
    > But it is just a Update. I don't think I should pay for updates.
    >
    > "Zex" wrote in message
    >> Where I can I download UPDATE 2 for RHE 4?

    Who do you think pays Red Hat to produce those updates?
    Who do you think pays Red Hat to test those updates?
    Who do you think pays Red Hat to package those updates and all the other
    packages into a distribution that you can easily install?
    Who do you think pays Red Hat to maintain all the development and test machines?
    Who do you think pays Red Hat to maintain all the servers to distribute the
    updates?
    Who do you think pays Red Hat to purchase the networking capacity so you can
    download those updates?
    It is the subscribers to their service that do it, and you want to freeload
    off all those of us who pay for it?

    ^^-^^ 07:25:01 up 87 days, 18:54, 3 users, load average: 4.33, 4.22, 4.11

+ Reply to Thread