Hi!

I am trying to install Open SUSE 10.2 to IBM X206 server running
Adaptec Hostraid controller with aic-7901x chip on board.
Now this driver should be and is included in 2.6.18.2 kernel that 10.2
is running.
Adaptec controller is running in HostRaid mode and problem is that
while installing i can see both scsi drives as well as HostRaid mirror
drive. Which i can live with, but suse is unable to install boot loader.
Either GRUP nor LILO.

Has anyone run into this and can help me out on this subject what steps
to take to get the boot loader installed as well ?

Any help is appreciated!
Toomas Vann