I am trying to configure a secured name based virtual domains. I have
created to virtual domains. One is www.example.com and another is
mail.example.com. I want
mail.example.com to use https. For that I have done the following
configurations in
/etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf file.

Listen 192.168.117.222:80

NameVirtualHost 192.168.117.222

ServerAdmin z...@iqnet.in
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/www.iqnet.in
ServerName www.iqnet.in
ErrorLog logs/www.iqnet.in-error_log
CustomLog logs/www.iqnet.in-access_log common

SSLCertificateFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.crt/localhost.crt
SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/httpd/conf/ssl.key/server.key
ServerAdmin z...@iqnet.in
DocumentRoot /var/www/html/mail.iqnet.in
ServerName mail.iqnet.in
ErrorLog logs/mail.iqnet.in-error_log
CustomLog logs/mail.iqnet.in-access_log common

When I restart the httpd service , it starts successfully without any
error. But when I try to acces the mail.example.com or www.example.com
, the
site does not opens .
Also , I am using self signed CA certificate.I am using apache 2.2 in
Fedora Core 6.

please help me out in making this configuration work.

With thanks .