Frontpage 2002 Extensions for Unix, Service Release 1.2 - Setup

This is a discussion on Frontpage 2002 Extensions for Unix, Service Release 1.2 - Setup ; Hello, Anyone have the Frontpage 2002 Extensions for Unix, Service Release 1.2 (create by Ready-to-Run Software)? I can't seem to find them anywhere, although finding Service Release 1.1 isn't a problem. I'm trying to get it working for Apache 2.0.55 ...

  1. Frontpage 2002 Extensions for Unix, Service Release 1.2

    Hello,

    Anyone have the Frontpage 2002 Extensions for Unix, Service Release 1.2
    (create by Ready-to-Run Software)? I can't seem to find them anywhere,
    although finding Service Release 1.1 isn't a problem. I'm trying to get
    it working for Apache 2.0.55 on Ubuntu Edgy Eft.

    Thanks,
    Phillip

  2. Re: Frontpage 2002 Extensions for Unix, Service Release 1.2

    http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/

    >From the FAQ:

    Q: Where can I get the latest Unix/Linux FrontPage Server
    Extensions?
    A: The FPSE kits are no longer available for download.

    Q: I really need the Unix/Linux FPSE kit, can you please send me a
    copy?
    A: No, unfortunately, end-of-life really means end-of-life.

    Q: Does Microsoft/RTR have a Unix/Linux alternative to FPSE?
    A: No, there is no Unix/Linux FPSE alternative.

    HTH
    --
    Lew

  3. Re: Frontpage 2002 Extensions for Unix, Service Release 1.2

    Lew Pitcher wrote:
    > On Apr 16, 6:38 pm, "Phillip T. George"
    > wrote:
    >> Hello,
    >>
    >> Anyone have the Frontpage 2002 Extensions for Unix, Service Release 1.2
    >> (create by Ready-to-Run Software)? I can't seem to find them anywhere,

    > http://www.rtr.com/fpsupport/
    >
    >>From the FAQ:

    > Q: Where can I get the latest Unix/Linux FrontPage Server
    > Extensions?
    > A: The FPSE kits are no longer available for download.
    >
    > Q: I really need the Unix/Linux FPSE kit, can you please send me a
    > copy?
    > A: No, unfortunately, end-of-life really means end-of-life.
    >
    > Q: Does Microsoft/RTR have a Unix/Linux alternative to FPSE?
    > A: No, there is no Unix/Linux FPSE alternative.
    >
    > HTH
    > --
    > Lew

    Lew,

    I'm well aware of that . . . which is why I'm using newsgroups as a last
    resort

    -Phillip

+ Reply to Thread