Which Distros Have Left Handed Mouse Settings Please? - Setup

This is a discussion on Which Distros Have Left Handed Mouse Settings Please? - Setup ; DSL seems to have none....

  1. Which Distros Have Left Handed Mouse Settings Please?

    DSL seems to have none.

  2. Re: Which Distros Have Left Handed Mouse Settings Please?

    flyer wrote:
    > DSL seems to have none.

    Go have a look at Gnome Control Center,
    click on the Mouse Icon, and use
    the "left handed switch".

    Same for KDE I guess.

    HTH,
    Amities,
    Olivier

  3. Re: Which Distros Have Left Handed Mouse Settings Please?

    flyer wrote:
    > DSL seems to have none.

    It is found in the graphics options of KDE and Gnome.

    For KDE Control Panel > Peripherals > Mouse under General/Button Order

    --
    How is sending 22,000 troops to Iraq a better plan than sending 130,000
    troops to Iraq?

  4. Re: Which Distros Have Left Handed Mouse Settings Please?

    In article , flyer@there.net
    says...

    > DSL seems to have none.

    THANKS guys. I'm just learning Linux as we speak.

  5. Re: Which Distros Have Left Handed Mouse Settings Please?

    flyer wrote:
    > In article , flyer@there.net
    > says...
    >> DSL seems to have none.

    > THANKS guys. I'm just learning Linux as we speak.

    It is worth your while to look through the Control Panel to see all that there
    is. DO NOT change more than one thing at a time while learning and after you
    have learning you will know not to change more than one thing at a time. But
    mainly get a feel for what is under your control. The defaults are good enough
    but presuming you are coming from Windows you can make it behave more like
    Windows if you want. You will be jumping back and forth for a while so no need
    to make mistakes by having them more different than necessary. So get a feel for
    what you can change if you find it does not behave as you expect.

    --
    Palestine was wiped off the map and no one cared. Why would anyone care if
    Israel is wiped off the map?

+ Reply to Thread