DamnSmallLinux - Where Is Mouse Setup?? (Left Handed)) - Setup

This is a discussion on DamnSmallLinux - Where Is Mouse Setup?? (Left Handed)) - Setup ; Help. Control Panel (or whatever it's called) has no mouse config button that I can find. Has buttons for everything else. Awesome OS though....

  1. DamnSmallLinux - Where Is Mouse Setup?? (Left Handed))

    Help.

    Control Panel (or whatever it's called) has no mouse config button that I
    can find. Has buttons for everything else.

    Awesome OS though.

  2. Re: DamnSmallLinux - Where Is Mouse Setup?? (Left Handed))

    flyer :

    > Control Panel (or whatever it's called) has no mouse config button
    > that I can find. Has buttons for everything else.

    xmodmap -e "pointer = 3 2 1"

    To automate that, put "pointer = 3 2 1" (no quotes) in $HOME/.Xmodmap,
    then add "xmodmap $HOME/.Xmodmap" in your $HOME/.xinitrc or
    $HOME/.xsession

    > Awesome OS though.

    It's amazing what you can still do in ca. 50 Mb.

    (*) http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling Linux Counter #80292
    Spammers! http://www.spots.ab.ca/~keeling/emails.html

  3. Re: DamnSmallLinux - Where Is Mouse Setup?? (Left Handed))

    [DamnSmallLinux]

    "s. keeling" writes:

    >> Awesome OS though.

    >It's amazing what you can still do in ca. 50 Mb.

    Indeed. I added a couple of custom packages to DSL & it has become a
    workplace "swiss army knife" for systems with broken hard drives.

    I found DSL-NOT a better choice since it has a 2.6.?? kernel with a
    better choice of drivers. Still fits very nicely on a regular CD.

    --
    <> Robert Geer & Donna Tomky | |||| We sure |||| <>
    <> bgeer@xmission.com | == == find it == == <>

+ Reply to Thread