hw to get good expertise on linux - Setup

This is a discussion on hw to get good expertise on linux - Setup ; hi pls guide me how to get expertise on RHCE i have so many doubt on linux. i like to know about installation of software on linux and how to play the mp3 songs on linux which media player have ...

  1. hw to get good expertise on linux

    hi

    pls guide me how to get expertise on RHCE i have so many doubt on
    linux.

    i like to know about installation of software on linux and how to
    play the mp3 songs on linux
    which media player have to install and how to configure

    i had telephonic interview from tcs

    they have asked some questions

    1 ) if grub loader file gets corrupt how to rectify.
    2) if hard disk get corrupt how to rectify

    how to get good expertise on linux pls guide me

  2. Re: hw to get good expertise on linux

    ksravi29@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi
    >

    > pls guide me how to get expertise on RHCE i have so many doubt on
    > linux.

    You should go here:

    https://www.redhat.com/apps/training/assess/?s_kwcid=rhce|848180901

    To get there, you will need to login to their site from here:

    http://www.google.com/url?sa=L&ai=Bt...AODxwxMNSRP0A=

    > i like to know about installation of software on linux and how to
    > play the mp3 songs on linux
    > which media player have to install and how to configure

    I use RealPlayer-10

    http://www.real.com/linux/

    > i had telephonic interview from tcs
    >
    > they have asked some questions
    >
    > 1 ) if grub loader file gets corrupt how to rectify.
    > 2) if hard disk get corrupt how to rectify
    >
    > how to get good expertise on linux pls guide me

    Take the Red Hat training courses.

    ^^-^^ 07:00:01 up 39 days, 18:26, 3 users, load average: 4.49, 4.24, 4.14

+ Reply to Thread