tandem access - Setup

This is a discussion on tandem access - Setup ; I am wondering if there is a command that I can run that will enable me to tandem into another signed on user and see his screen. Thanks for all input...

  1. tandem access

    I am wondering if there is a command that I can run that will enable
    me to tandem into another signed on user and see his screen. Thanks for
    all input

  2. Re: tandem access

    dan.westphal@gmail.com did eloquently scribble:
    > I am wondering if there is a command that I can run that will enable
    > me to tandem into another signed on user and see his screen. Thanks for
    > all input

    Depends what "screen" you mean.
    IF the other user allows it, he could run vnc.
    I think that has the functionality to allow other people to see the same
    screen.
    | spike1@freenet.co.uk | |