    so I can't type username and password.

    Thank you!!!!!

  2. Re: Automatic login as root on FC6

    On 2007-01-11, FabX wrote:
    > how get automatical root login for KDE on Fedora Core 6?
    > I know what are security issues but I have no keyboard on the machine
    > so I can't type username and password.

    So, if you don't have a keyboard what's the point of logging in?
    Search autologin.

    Davide

    --
    Virus error:
    A virus has been activated in a DOS session. The virus, however, requires

  3. Re: Automatic login as root on FC6

    FabX wrote:
    > Hi,
    > how get automatical root login for KDE on Fedora Core 6?
    > I know what are security issues but I have no keyboard on the machine
    > so I can't type username and password.

    runlevel as a single user machine

    ssh into it from another machine

    Don't take up hacking as a hobby.

    --
    Bush proves humans did not evolve from apes.
    -- The Iron Webmaster, 3717

  4. Re: Automatic login as root on FC6

    FabX wrote:
    > Hi,
    > how get automatical root login for KDE on Fedora Core 6?
    > I know what are security issues but I have no keyboard on the machine
    > so I can't type username and password.
    >
    > Thank you!!!!!

    You only have a mouse? Why?

+ Reply to Thread