usb ethernet card that works with liux 801.11 - Setup

This is a discussion on usb ethernet card that works with liux 801.11 - Setup ; I have zyair b-200 which is supposed to wrok but it does not anyone help?...

  1. usb ethernet card that works with liux 801.11

    I have zyair b-200 which is supposed to wrok but it does not

    anyone help?

  2. Re: usb ethernet card that works with liux 801.11

    gavino wrote:

    > I have zyair b-200 which is supposed to wrok but it does not
    >
    > anyone help?

    It comes in two flavors one works with the prim54 kernel module the other
    works with;

    http://linux-lc100020.sourceforge.net/

    --
    Contained within the Microsoft EULA;
    This Limited Warranty is void if failure of the Product has resulted

+ Reply to Thread