From screen technical doc to X - Setup

This is a discussion on From screen technical doc to X - Setup ; Hello, my screen is not recongnized by my distrib (Mandriva 2006). So how should i modify my XF86Config file in order to use my screen? In the docs of the screen, i have this chart: Chapter 4 4.6 Preset Modes ...

  1. From screen technical doc to X

    Hello,

    my screen is not recongnized by my distrib (Mandriva 2006). So how
    should i modify my XF86Config file in order to use my screen? In the
    docs of the screen, i have this chart:

    Chapter 4

    4.6 Preset Modes Timing Chart

    Item Resolution Horizontal Freq. (kHz) Vertical Freq. (Hz)
    1 720x400 31.47 70
    2 640x480 31.47 60
    3 640x480 37.86 72.8
    4 640x480 37.50 75