Download FC - Setup

This is a discussion on Download FC - Setup ; I downloaded and burned the Fedora 6 Dvd and it is 3.28 gigs....

  1. Download FC

    I downloaded and burned the Fedora 6 Dvd and it is 3.28 gigs.

  2. Re: Download FC

    On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 at 03:35 GMT, Bruce Barbour eloquently wrote:
    > I downloaded and burned the Fedora 6 Dvd and it is 3.28 gigs.

    gr8!

    N.Emile...
    --
    Registered Linux User # 125653 (http://counter.li.org) | Please remove
    Certified: 75% bastard, 42% of which is tard. | '.invalid'

  3. Re: Download FC

    Bruce Barbour wrote:

    > I downloaded and burned the Fedora 6 Dvd and it is 3.28 gigs.

    Then you probably have a faulty download.
    Fedora should be 4.1 TB for a basic install.

    --
    All your bits are belong to us.

  4. Re: Download FC

    On Fri, 24 Nov 2006 23:02:29 +0100, Jeroen Geilman wrote:

    > Then you probably have a faulty download.
    > Fedora should be 4.1 TB for a basic install.

    Day-um, 4.1 tera bytes for just basic. I just gota start saving for
    the new drives.

  5. Re: Download FC

    Jeroen Geilman did eloquently scribble:
    > Bruce Barbour wrote:

    >> I downloaded and burned the Fedora 6 Dvd and it is 3.28 gigs.

    > Then you probably have a faulty download.
    > Fedora should be 4.1 TB for a basic install.

    That has to be one of the poorest trolls ever conceived.