java application to inherit active directory or (vice-versa) - Setup

This is a discussion on java application to inherit active directory or (vice-versa) - Setup ; We have made this java application, but we need to enable it from an active directory. How to process this?...

  1. java application to inherit active directory or (vice-versa)

    We have made this java application, but we need to enable it from an
    active directory. How to process this?

  2. Re: java application to inherit active directory or (vice-versa)

    markuz writes:
    > We have made this java application, but we need to enable it from an
    > active directory. How to process this?

    Please explain what the application does, what you mean by an "active
    directory", what you mean by "enable it", and why you need to do this.
    --
    John Hasler
    john@dhh.gt.org

+ Reply to Thread