    I appreciate any feedback.

    Cheers!

  2. Re: Two great HOWTO's

    On 2006-10-31, adamckane@gmail.com wrote:
    > For those interested, there is a great article written on creating a
    > syslog server located at
    > http://www.foogazi.com/2006/09/07/se...syslog-server/
    >
    > There is also an excellent howto on setting up screen for
    > administrators.
    > http://www.foogazi.com/2006/08/25/ss...easy-admining/
    >
    > I appreciate any feedback.

    First, don't multipost.

    Second, if you're the author of said HOWTOs, it's not really appropriate
    to post saying they're ''great'' HOWTOs (especially if they're only
    pretty good, not *great*). Also, your screen document is as much about
    ssh than screen; people hoping for more docs on screen will likely be
    disappointed.

    --keith

    (try just my userid to email me)

  3. Re: Two great HOWTO's