Hi,
I'm trying to install a suse 10.1 on my Asus M2N-E with
Nvidia 570 HW RAID support. Currently running a XP in a
RAID0 (striping) configuration with 2*320GB SATA drives
with a free partition of 160GB where I want to install
the Suse in.

During the installation process the RAID0 configuration
and partition are *not* detected but the 2 SATA drives.

What should I do? Do I have to create a RAID configuration
manually (don't want to loose the running XP!)?
After googling without success I'm wondering if my configuration
is unusual for Suse Linux.

I would be happy if anyone can give me a hint.

Rudolf