kernel compiling errors - Setup

This is a discussion on kernel compiling errors - Setup ; Hello I have some problomes. I compiling kernel and when I am booting kernel this error ocured Kernel panic : kernel can not find init file... if any one can help me please conttact me from this email: hadi85azary@yahoo.com Thanks....

  1. kernel compiling errors

    Hello I have some problomes.
    I compiling kernel and when I am booting kernel this error ocured
    Kernel panic : kernel can not find init file...
    if any one can help me please conttact me from this email:
    hadi85azary@yahoo.com
    Thanks.

  2. Re: kernel compiling errors

    hadiu wrote:
    > Hello I have some problomes.
    > I compiling kernel and when I am booting kernel this error ocured
    > Kernel panic : kernel can not find init file...
    > if any one can help me please conttact me from this email:
    > hadi85azary@yahoo.com

    Please post the following information:

    - kernel version,
    - the *exact* error message,
    - which kind of disk(s),
    - partition table (output of fdisk print command).

    A wild guess is that there's no driver for the root
    disk or the root file system.

    The responses to Usenet questions should be handled
    on Usenet, as others may have the same problem.

    --

    Tauno Voipio
    tauno voipio (at) iki fi

+ Reply to Thread