I start a VNC session under certain user and I want to allow all local
users to be able to use this X Display. Here is the xstartup:

#!/bin/sh

# Uncomment the following two lines for normal desktop:
unset SESSION_MANAGER
exec /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc

[ -x /etc/vnc/xstartup ] && exec /etc/vnc/xstartup
[ -r $HOME/.Xresources ] && xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
xsetroot -solid grey
vncconfig -iconic &
xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop" &
gnome-start &
xhost + localhost

No matter where I put the xhost command, it still does not allow other
user to use this X Display. I need to start a new xterm under this
VNC Gnome session and issue the xhost + command manually in order to
make it works.

Does anyone has the same problem and how you can solve it ? TIA