I am looking for a Linux System Administrator. - Setup

This is a discussion on I am looking for a Linux System Administrator. - Setup ; Hi All, We are currently looking for appropriate resources with good communication skills to fill the position ASAP. Please respond to this requirement for a quick response. REQUIREMENT: Position: Linux System Admin Start Date: ASAP Skills: Linux, MySQL, MS SQL ...

  1. I am looking for a Linux System Administrator.

    Hi All,

    We are currently looking for appropriate resources with good
    communication skills to fill the position ASAP. Please respond to this
    requirement for a quick response.

    REQUIREMENT:

    Position: Linux System Admin
    Start Date: ASAP
    Skills: Linux, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Windows.
    Location: Memphis, TN.
    Pay Rate: Open
    Duration: 3 Months +

    Required Skills:

    Linux Certification is an added plus.

    Must have experience as Systems Administrator supporting mission-
    Critical infrastructure.

    Minimum 4 Years in Linux/Windows administration.

    Minimum 2 Years experience supporting 24x7 production environments.

    Experiences with IIS and Apache Web Server Configuration and
    optimization.

    Working experience with web acceleration/load balancer.

    Working experience with enterprise storage and backup solution.

    Experience with java application deployment, clustering, application
    rollout, and familiarity
    with J2EE concepts is an added plus.

    Experience with postgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server is added
    plus.

    Experience with Network Area Storage is a added plus.

    Knowledge of VoIP, Telephony.

    All suitable profiles can be submitted to raju@italltech.com,
    krishna@italltech.com, viswanath@italltech.com

    Thanks in anticipation

    Warm Regards
    Raju V Mandapati
    (Manager - Recruitments)
    IT ALL Technologies, LLC
    1518 Sugarwood Dr, Suite A
    Brentwood, TN 37027-7833
    Phone (717) 474-0132 / (615) 838-4747
    Fax (615) 807-4747
    raju@italltech.com
    www.italltech.com

  2. Re: I am looking for a Linux System Administrator.

    M V Raju wrote:
    > Hi All,
    >
    > We are currently looking for appropriate resources with good
    > communication skills to fill the position ASAP. Please respond to this
    > requirement for a quick response.
    >
    > REQUIREMENT:
    >
    > Position: Linux System Admin
    > Start Date: ASAP
    > Skills: Linux, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Windows.
    > Location: Memphis, TN.
    > Pay Rate: Open
    > Duration: 3 Months +
    >
    > Required Skills:
    >
    > Linux Certification is an added plus.
    >
    > Must have experience as Systems Administrator supporting mission-
    > Critical infrastructure.
    >
    > Minimum 4 Years in Linux/Windows administration.
    >
    > Minimum 2 Years experience supporting 24x7 production environments.
    >
    > Experiences with IIS and Apache Web Server Configuration and
    > optimization.
    >
    > Working experience with web acceleration/load balancer.
    >
    > Working experience with enterprise storage and backup solution.
    >
    > Experience with java application deployment, clustering, application
    > rollout, and familiarity
    > with J2EE concepts is an added plus.
    >
    > Experience with postgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server is added
    > plus.
    >
    > Experience with Network Area Storage is a added plus.
    >
    > Knowledge of VoIP, Telephony.
    >
    > All suitable profiles can be submitted to raju@italltech.com,
    > krishna@italltech.com, viswanath@italltech.com
    >
    > Thanks in anticipation
    >
    > Warm Regards
    > Raju V Mandapati
    > (Manager - Recruitments)
    > IT ALL Technologies, LLC
    > 1518 Sugarwood Dr, Suite A
    > Brentwood, TN 37027-7833
    > Phone (717) 474-0132 / (615) 838-4747
    > Fax (615) 807-4747
    > raju@italltech.com
    > www.italltech.com

    You might have better luck if you came up with a company name and phone
    number that turn up in a basic internet search.

    As it is you've clearly identified yourself and your company as not
    worth wasting the time on.

  3. Re: I am looking for a Linux System Administrator.

    M. Trimble wrote:
    > M V Raju wrote:
    >> Hi All,
    >>
    >> We are currently looking for appropriate resources with good
    >> communication skills to fill the position ASAP. Please respond to this
    >> requirement for a quick response.
    >>
    >> REQUIREMENT:
    >>
    >> Position: Linux System Admin
    >> Start Date: ASAP
    >> Skills: Linux, MySQL, MS SQL Server, Windows.
    >> Location: Memphis, TN.
    >> Pay Rate: Open
    >> Duration: 3 Months +
    >>
    >> Required Skills:
    >>
    >> Linux Certification is an added plus.
    >>
    >> Must have experience as Systems Administrator supporting mission-
    >> Critical infrastructure.
    >>
    >> Minimum 4 Years in Linux/Windows administration.
    >>
    >> Minimum 2 Years experience supporting 24x7 production environments.
    >>
    >> Experiences with IIS and Apache Web Server Configuration and
    >> optimization.
    >>
    >> Working experience with web acceleration/load balancer.
    >>
    >> Working experience with enterprise storage and backup solution.
    >>
    >> Experience with java application deployment, clustering, application
    >> rollout, and familiarity
    >> with J2EE concepts is an added plus.
    >>
    >> Experience with postgreSQL, MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server is added
    >> plus.
    >>
    >> Experience with Network Area Storage is a added plus.
    >>
    >> Knowledge of VoIP, Telephony.
    >>
    >> All suitable profiles can be submitted to raju@italltech.com,
    >> krishna@italltech.com, viswanath@italltech.com
    >>
    >> Thanks in anticipation
    >>
    >> Warm Regards
    >> Raju V Mandapati
    >> (Manager - Recruitments)
    >> IT ALL Technologies, LLC
    >> 1518 Sugarwood Dr, Suite A
    >> Brentwood, TN 37027-7833
    >> Phone (717) 474-0132 / (615) 838-4747
    >> Fax (615) 807-4747
    >> raju@italltech.com
    >> www.italltech.com
    >>

    > You might have better luck if you came up with a company name and phone
    > number that turn up in a basic internet search.
    >
    > As it is you've clearly identified yourself and your company as not
    > worth wasting the time on.

    I Google the company name and it shows up quite nicely
    the URL is http://www.italltech.com/index.html
    So I am not quite sure what your problem is/was.
    JLA

+ Reply to Thread