Redhat Security checklist - Security

This is a discussion on Redhat Security checklist - Security ; I am looking for a Redhat Security checklist for the Enterprise Server. Any pointers or information is appreciated. Thank you in advance. NJ...

  1. Redhat Security checklist

    I am looking for a Redhat Security checklist for the Enterprise Server.

    Any pointers or information is appreciated.

    Thank you in advance.

    NJ

  2. Re: Redhat Security checklist

    On 11/08/2008 09:10 AM, Neil Jones sent:
    > I am looking for a Redhat Security checklist for the Enterprise Server.
    >
    > Any pointers or information is appreciated.
    >
    > Thank you in advance.
    >
    > NJ

    Hello Neil:

    The below URL will download a document authored by the NSA for RHEL5.
    It just doesn't get much better than this.

    Also, try your hardest to keep SELinux on and at its highest level your
    applications will still operate at.

    Warm regards,

    Pete

    --