Wikileaks seems to be down, as a result of their publication of some of
Governor Palin's Yahoo email. I'm... amazed, given their successful ability to
resist all sorts of right-wing governmental censorship of torture and abuse
records, that this seems to have succeeded in significantly interfering with them.

Does anyone here have a good handle on exactly the nature of the problem, and
how we Linux security supporters might be able to assist or work around it?
I'm afraid I don't have the logs of old IP addresses, to do serious poking.