On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 00:09:15 +0000, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> I had to disable my firewall alerts because they never stopped popping up.

That's because you are a fscking idiot Roy Schestowitz.

Learn how to configure your firewall properly.

Maybe Willy "Fiddler" Filters can help you.

Seeing as you couldn't figure out how to kill file on a person rather than
an entire ISP, I have little faith you will figure it out.

That must be one hell of an easy PHD program you are enrolled in a
University of Manchester GB, Roy Schestowitz.

Hopefully your server, www.schestowitz.com doesn't get 0wned again like it
did a couple of months ago.
You really do seem incompetent when it comes to computers.

--
Moshe Goldfarb
Please visit The Hall of Linux Idiots: