OpenVPN: how to force expiration of user's certification - Security

This is a discussion on OpenVPN: how to force expiration of user's certification - Security ; Hi, I use OpenVPN in my linux box. I want to force expiration of specific user's certification so that the VPN server can be protected from unauthorized user's access. Any ideas?...

  1. OpenVPN: how to force expiration of user's certification

    Hi, I use OpenVPN in my linux box. I want to force expiration of
    specific user's certification so that the VPN server can be protected
    from unauthorized user's access. Any ideas?

  2. Re: OpenVPN: how to force expiration of user's certification

    On 03.06.2008, Seongsu Lee wrote:
    > Hi, I use OpenVPN in my linux box. I want to force expiration of
    > specific user's certification so that the VPN server can be protected
    > from unauthorized user's access. Any ideas?

    CRL?

    --
    Secunia non olet.
    Stanislaw Klekot