How to secure your windows XP? - Security

This is a discussion on How to secure your windows XP? - Security ; Windows XP could best secure with a new suite of software Secure Auditor. Single IP license just $ 100 which is capable of performing auditing, event log management, windows password auditing, port scanning, windows inventory and asset management, ftp brutforce ...

  1. How to secure your windows XP?

    Windows XP could best secure with a new suite of software Secure
    Auditor. Single IP license just $ 100 which is capable of performing
    auditing, event log management, windows password auditing, port
    scanning, windows inventory and asset management, ftp brutforce
    attack, http bruteforce attack etc. Other modules of this tool are
    also capable of performing audit on Oracle, MSSQL and Cisco routers
    with around 30 embedded tools. You know what is the best thing about
    Secure Auditor is? It provides complete specification and solution of
    identified vulnerabilities. Just check it out!

    Download link

    http://www.download.com/Secure-Audit...=uo&tag=button

  2. Re: How to secure your windows XP?

    alban.thms@googlemail.com wrote:

    > Windows XP could best secure with a new suite of software Secure
    > Auditor. Single IP license just $ 100 which is capable of performing
    > auditing, event log management, windows password auditing, port
    > scanning, windows inventory and asset management, ftp brutforce
    > attack, http bruteforce attack etc. Other modules of this tool are
    > also capable of performing audit on Oracle, MSSQL and Cisco routers
    > with around 30 embedded tools. You know what is the best thing about
    > Secure Auditor is? It provides complete specification and solution of
    > identified vulnerabilities. Just check it out!
    >
    > Download link

    http://www.download.com/Secure-Audit...=uo&tag=button

    Single IP licence? Whoooooaaa! Don't loose your IP man!
    By chance this a Linux user group...

    As you made me laugh I will not plonk you today...

  3. Re: How to secure your windows XP?

    On 15 Apr, 14:19, F8BOE wrote:
    > alban.t...@googlemail.com wrote:
    > > Windows XP could best secure with a new suite of software Secure
    > > Auditor. Single IP license just $ 100 which is capable of performing
    > > auditing, event log management, windows password auditing, port
    > > scanning, windows inventory and asset management, ftp brutforce
    > > attack, http bruteforce attack etc. Other modules of this tool are
    > > also capable of performing audit on Oracle, MSSQL and Cisco routers
    > > with around 30 embedded tools. You know what is the best thing about
    > > Secure Auditor is? It provides complete specification and solution of
    > > identified vulnerabilities. Just check it out!

    > > Download link

    > [spammer URL deleted ]

    > Single IP licence? *Whoooooaaa! Don't loose your IP man!
    > By chance this a Linux user group...
    >
    > As you made me laugh I will not plonk you today...

    Google apparently has a serious spam problem going on, due to the
    public failure of their CAPTCHA system. So we Gmail and Gogle Groups
    users are suffering with huge amounts of Usenet spam that we can't
    easily block, and that cause our legitimate messages to be blocked by
    people tired of it and simply blocking all Google traffic for both
    email and NNTP.

    There's an interesting article at http://securitylabs.websense.com/con...logs/2919.aspx
    about it.

  4. Re: How to secure your windows XP?

    This was a trick question. The answer is it can't be done!

    --
    [** America, the police state **]
    Whoooose! What's that noise? Why, it's US citizen's

  5. Re: How to secure your windows XP?

    "jayjwa" wrote in message
    > This was a trick question. The answer is it can't be done!

    Yes, it can. Upgrade to any UNIX (including Linux). ;-)

+ Reply to Thread