    Regards,

    Amy Lee

  2. Re: Help: About OPIE

    http://fr.rpmfind.net/linux/rpm2html...php?query=opie

    --

    John (john@os2.dhs.org)

  3. Re: Help: About OPIE

    Thanks everyone. I've download set up okay. However, I hope I can use opie
    when I remote login by ssh or something else. I don't know how to do that.
    Can anyone give me a tip?

    Thanks again~

    Regards,

    Amy Lee

  4. Re: Help: About OPIE

    You seem to be a long way off topic here at comp.os.linux.security

    What are you trying to do? SSH from the OPIE? To the OPIE? Are you
    trying to get a remote screen?

    Try asking on a more pertinent newsgroup.

    C.

+ Reply to Thread