API to collect some unique IDs - Security

This is a discussion on API to collect some unique IDs - Security ; Chris Cox writes: > Hadron wrote: > ... >> To try and stop you making a bigger fool of yourself I will quote the >> original: >> >> ,---- >> | > Is there any API to collect some unique ...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 21 to 22 of 22

  1. Re: API to collect some unique IDs

    Chris Cox writes:

    > Hadron wrote:
    >> To try and stop you making a bigger fool of yourself I will quote the
    >> original:
    >>
    >> ,----
    >> `----
    >>
    >> See? He is asking for APIs which DO NOT NEED TO RUN AS ROOT. Get it yet?
    >> By using SUDO he ****IS**** running the final SW as ROOT.

    > Oh I get that you want to fight.. and not discuss.. I'm upset
    > at your general rudeness. That's all. Maybe we'll meet someday.
    > I'll be the guy on the ground looking for my glasses... you'll
    > be the guy with some cuts on his fist.
    >
    > To each his own I suppose....

    I accept your apology. We all make mistakes.

  2. Re: API to collect some unique IDs

    Hadron wrote:
    > Chris Cox writes:
    >
    >> Hadron wrote:
    >>> To try and stop you making a bigger fool of yourself I will quote the
    >>> original:
    >>>
    >>> ,----
    >>> `----
    >>>
    >>> See? He is asking for APIs which DO NOT NEED TO RUN AS ROOT. Get it yet?
    >>> By using SUDO he ****IS**** running the final SW as ROOT.

    >> Oh I get that you want to fight.. and not discuss.. I'm upset
    >> at your general rudeness. That's all. Maybe we'll meet someday.
    >> I'll be the guy on the ground looking for my glasses... you'll
    >> be the guy with some cuts on his fist.
    >>
    >> To each his own I suppose....

    > I accept your apology. We all make mistakes.

    You're welcome (?)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2