Seeking Security Engineers - Security

This is a discussion on Seeking Security Engineers - Security ; If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the position, or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate. Thanks ...

  1. Seeking Security Engineers

    If you have a moment, I'd appreciate your help. Please take a look and
    forward this job on to anyone you think would be interested in the
    position, or anyone else who could help me find a great candidate.

    Thanks for your help!
    -Tangil

    Company: Cisco Systems
    Job Title: Security Engineer
    http://cisco-jobs-tangils.blogspot.com

    Cisco is always looking to identify talented people, especially
    Customer Support Engineers (CSE) and Network Consulting Engineers
    (NCE). If you are reading this posting then we may not have an open
    job for you right now, however it is highly likely we will in the
    future. If you are interested in working for Cisco in this capacity
    then please submit your details and CV against this requisition so
    that when a suitable vacancy arises our recruiters can contact you
    directly.

    For the CSE -Austin TX position it generally requires the following
    skills:
    Provides technical support for security and/or VPN technologies to
    Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers.
    Acts as focal point for customer network problem resolution.
    Effectively utilizes moderate to complex lab setups to recreate and
    solve problems. Working knowledge of security and/or VPN technologies
    and products. Ability to handle critical customer issues/problems.
    Ability to determine root cause and resolution for previously unknown
    problems. Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
    Interacts across TAC teams. This position typically requires: CCIE,
    CCSP, BSEET, EE, CS2 and 2-5 years related experience. No travel. Must
    have experience with 1 or more of the following: AAA, VPN, and
    Firewall, IPSec, SSL, RDEP or SDEE TACACS+ , Radius, PIX, PAP.
    Positions are located in Richardson, TX.

    For the NCE -Richardson TX position it generally requires the
    following skills:
    Experience designing, implementing and troubleshooting network
    security for enterprise customers (preferably within a datacenter
    environment). Extensive experience in security configuration of
    network and security devices in a large enterprise environment
    (routers, switches, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems,
    VoIP, etc.) This includes installing, configuring and troubleshooting
    two or more of the following Cisco security technologies: Cisco
    Security Agent (CSA), NAC framework / appliance, IPS, ASA, CS Manager,
    MARS.
    Required Product Certifications: CCNP, CCSP, CCIE (desired but not
    required), MCSE. One (1) or more of the following industry
    certifications: CISSP, SANS GIAC, NSA IAM, CISA

    Hours: Full-Time
    This job is salaried.

  2. Re: Seeking Security Engineers

    In news:501d962f-61ef-4f77-9eb2-23116c8ac208@72g2000hsu.googlegroups.com,
    Strategic Recruiter typed:

    > http://cisco-jobs-xxxxxx.blogspot.com

    Bull ****ing **** ... Cisco Systems doesn't use blogspot.com for their job
    application processes. You're phishing for résumés in order to acquire
    others personal information.

  3. Re: Seeking Security Engineers

    On Feb 14, 6:52 pm, Strategic Recruiter wrote:

    > Cisco is always looking to identify talented people, especially
    > Customer Support Engineers (CSE) and Network Consulting Engineers
    > (NCE).

    > Provides technical support for security and/or VPN technologies to
    > Cisco customers, partners, account teams, and other TAC engineers.

    You are phishing on a security group. The people that send you CV's
    are the people that you don't want to hire.

+ Reply to Thread