ADVERT: C12G - Security

This is a discussion on ADVERT: C12G - Security ; C12-GAMMA, a free software product for BSD/Linux, is probably the most important cryptography software ever written; primarily because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm: http://www.leopard.uk.com/cion...

  1. ADVERT: C12G

    C12-GAMMA, a free software product for BSD/Linux, is probably the
    most important cryptography software ever written; primarily
    because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm:

    http://www.leopard.uk.com/cion

  2. Re: ADVERT: C12G

    On 23 Dec, 10:34, robin_car...@yahoo.co.uk wrote:
    > C12-GAMMA, a free software product for BSD/Linux, is probably the
    > most important cryptography software ever written; primarily
    > because it contains the CipherPacket source-code/algorithm:
    >
    > http://www.leopard.uk.com/cion

    *yawn*. another spamvertisement, with an EXCITING*! *REVOLUTIONARY*!
    *BUZZWORD*! Which lies on the front page about what the license says!
    (It's a simplified BSD license, and despite the front page, says
    nothing about terrorsm.) And ooooh! How exciting! Steganography! Gee,
    that's inventive. (Not!)

    And oh, yes, ghods forbid he say what it's actually for in the ad!
    It's an email encryption tool, which (if anyone actually uses it) is
    so rarely used that the only references I can find are the guy's own
    spamvertisements.

+ Reply to Thread