Programming resources for Computer security! - Security

This is a discussion on Programming resources for Computer security! - Security ; A lot of video tutorials on raw socket sniffing, packet injection, worm programming etc are posted here: www.security-freak.net/videos.html Its definitely worth a look. Thanks , Vivek...

  1. Programming resources for Computer security!

    A lot of video tutorials on raw socket sniffing, packet injection,
    worm programming etc are posted here: www.security-freak.net/videos.html

    Its definitely worth a look.

    Thanks ,

    Vivek

  2. Re: Programming resources for Computer security!

    I didn't even knew that this site exists!

    I've explored the rest of the page too... very interesting stuff...
    especially the hacker history videos.

    Greets,
    Andy

+ Reply to Thread