Linux - Security

This is a discussion on Linux - Security ; hi, i am new this group. i am very intersting this Linux. but no gidence i have. so plz give me your vailable guidences. rescently i completed systemadministrator corce. but i want discussions so i want urs helping. so kindly ...

  1. Linux

    hi,

    i am new this group.

    i am very intersting this Linux. but no gidence i have.

    so plz give me your vailable guidences. rescently i completed

    systemadministrator corce.

    but i want discussions so i want urs helping.

    so kindly help me.

  2. Re: Linux

    srujan777@gmail.com schreef:
    > hi,
    >
    > i am new this group.
    >
    > i am very intersting this Linux. but no gidence i have.
    >
    > so plz give me your vailable guidences. rescently i completed
    >
    > systemadministrator corce.
    >
    > but i want discussions so i want urs helping.
    >
    > so kindly help me.

    I don't know what are you looking for but if you looking foor guides,
    tutorial, etc then look here http://www.tldp.org. Also look at
    distrowatch.com and try download live cd/dvd.

  3. Re: Linux

    On 2007-08-23, srujan777@gmail.com wrote:

    > so plz give me your vailable guidences. rescently i completed
    >
    > systemadministrator corce.

    Lying dog!

  4. Re: Linux

    In article <1187874381.907899.308780@l22g2000prc.googlegroups. com>, srujan777@gmail.com wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > i am new this group.
    >
    > i am very intersting this Linux. but no gidence i have.
    >
    > so plz give me your vailable guidences. rescently i completed

    Go to http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
    and read the whole thing very carefully.

    Cameron

  5. Re: Linux

    Canned (07-08-23 15:36:00):

    > I don't know what are you looking for but if you looking foor guides,
    > tutorial, etc then look here http://www.tldp.org. Also look at
    > distrowatch.com and try download live cd/dvd.

    Unfortunately TLDP is mostly terribly outdated.

    Regards,
    Ertugrul Söylemez.

    --
    Security is the one concept, which makes things in your life stay as
    they are. Otto is a man, who is afraid of changes in his life; so

  6. Re: Linux

    Ertugrul Soeylemez schreef:
    > Canned (07-08-23 15:36:00):
    >
    >> I don't know what are you looking for but if you looking foor guides,
    >> tutorial, etc then look here http://www.tldp.org. Also look at
    >> distrowatch.com and try download live cd/dvd.

    > Unfortunately TLDP is mostly terribly outdated.
    >

    > Regards,
    > Ertugrul Söylemez.

    But it still worth to read.

+ Reply to Thread