Details regarding computer forensic - Security

This is a discussion on Details regarding computer forensic - Security ; Hello I am the student security i want to known more and clear matter regarding computer forensic can u send me the details to this ID i wil be very thankful to u. yours faithfully Mahesh...

  1. Details regarding computer forensic

    Hello

    I am the student security i want to known more and clear matter
    regarding computer forensic can u send me the details to this ID i wil
    be very thankful to u.

    yours faithfully

    Mahesh

  2. Re: Details regarding computer forensic

    On 2007-06-16, donmahi@gmail.com wrote:
    > I am the student security i want to known more and clear matter
    > regarding computer forensic can u send me the details to this ID i wil
    > be very thankful to u.

    I am professor security and i will told you clear matter regarding
    computer forensic. u take scalpel large and cutting into disk from top
    to bottom. with large glass of magnifying u read careful all info from
    inside of disk and u r forensic professor too.

    thanking not needed, happy working.

    (unbeleivable.)

    --
    darren@ public key
    davisononline.org 0xE855B3EA

  3. Re: Details regarding computer forensic

    Darren Davison wrote:
    > On 2007-06-16, donmahi@gmail.com wrote:
    >> I am the student security i want to known more and clear matter
    >> regarding computer forensic can u send me the details to this ID i wil
    >> be very thankful to u.

    > I am professor security and i will told you clear matter regarding
    > computer forensic. u take scalpel large and cutting into disk from top
    > to bottom. with large glass of magnifying u read careful all info from
    > inside of disk and u r forensic professor too.
    >
    > thanking not needed, happy working.

    Disks!!! Disks, Mein lieber Gott! Herr Davidson is son of Schweinhund,
    und full of Scheiße.

    Even most basic Komputer Forensicks course learns you most sensitive
    data resides memory.

    Very diffikult to extract this information. For this you must have
    elektron mikroskope. Extremely expensive - start saving now. In few
    years, you can be REAL Forensick Anal-ist.

    Herr Doktor NXP - Uberprofessor of Komputer Forensicks (Englisch term),
    Universität Leipzig.

  4. Re: Details regarding computer forensic

    On 2007-06-16, NXP wrote:

    > Very diffikult to extract this information. For this you must have
    > elektron mikroskope. Extremely expensive - start saving now. In few
    > years, you can be REAL Forensick Anal-ist.

    Seence-a zee impurtunt inffurmeshun is in memury, yuoo veell need tu
    oopee up zee user's breeen tu see-a vhet's zeere-a. Effter yuoo ere-a
    dune-a yuoo cun meke-a a lufely Chuculete-a Muoosse-a veet it.
    Bork Bork Bork!

    --zee Svedeesh cheff bork bork bork!

    (try just my userid to email me)

  5. Re: Details regarding computer forensic

    On Sat, 16 Jun 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.security, in article
    , Keith Keller wrote:

    >On 2007-06-16, NXP wrote:
    >>
    >> Very diffikult to extract this information. For this you must have
    >> elektron mikroskope. Extremely expensive - start saving now. In few
    >> years, you can be REAL Forensick Anal-ist.

    >Seence-a zee impurtunt inffurmeshun is in memury, yuoo veell need tu
    >oopee up zee user's breeen tu see-a vhet's zeere-a.

    Parse error: device not found: /dev/user/brain

    >Effter yuoo ere-a dune-a yuoo cun meke-a a lufely Chuculete-a Muoosse-a
    >veet it. Bork Bork Bork!

    Jim Henson is probably rolling in his grave right now

    >--zee Svedeesh cheff bork bork bork!

    You guys are baaaaaaadddddddddddd!!!

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread