Do you have a passion for open source technologies? Do you run Linux
with your personal PC? Do you love to tinker and test the latest
technologies on your spare time? If so, Absolute Placement Success
would love to talk to you about our Network Security client in
Broomfield. Currently we are contracted to staff up an entire new R&D
product development team! With six plus openings, we are looking for a
variety of talented Linux Programmers, QA testers, and Threat
Prevention Engineers.

We are seeking junior to senior (10 + years) programmers that have a C/
C++, Linux background. Additional must have skills include programming
in Perl and PHP and any backend system scripting. Must have strong
networking skills (subnets, routing, setup) including TCP/IP (DNS,
SSH, HTTP, etc.) and strong Linux skills (command line).

Understanding of basic security concepts would be a plus (but not
required) as well as any open source collaborative project experience.
Any knowledge of open source security applications such as: Snort,
Nessus, Clam AV, Spam Assassin, nmap, Scapy, IPTables, Wireshark,
tcpdump. Other nice to have but not required skills include: database
programming experience POSTgre or MYSQL (not a DBA), experience
penetration testing, and any signature writing creating Snort or Clam
signatures.

The company has stellar benefits including 100% paid for full coverage
medical, dental, vision, short term/long term disability for you and
your entire family! Additionally, 100% paid for tuition reimbursement
programs, matching 401K, flex spending, and lucrative time off/
vacation time.

Come work with a fun exciting team that has more job variety on a
project by project basis than literally working a lifetime of
different jobs. This job will challenge you, drive you to succeed, and
make the most of your technical backgrounds all in an environment that
supports fun, team, creativity, and free-thinking.

For immediate consideration please send a word version resume and
salary requirements to jguthrie@absoluteplacementsuccess.com