Looking for Linux Security experts to work in India - Security

This is a discussion on Looking for Linux Security experts to work in India - Security ; Hello, We are looking for experiernced Linux Security experts to work in India, must have very good problem solving skills and analytical skills and must be a team player. The job location will be in in India (south India), please ...

  1. Looking for Linux Security experts to work in India

    Hello,

    We are looking for experiernced Linux Security experts to work in
    India, must have very good problem solving skills and analytical
    skills and must be a team player. The job location will be in in India
    (south India), please clearly mention your Education background and
    experience in each project, what is your strengths and howmuch you are
    epxecting. Send your resume to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com.

    Thanks,
    Sai,
    tsailaja2002@yahoo.com

  2. Re: Looking for Linux Security experts to work in India

    On Sat, 26 May 2007 05:02:14 -0700, tsailaja2002 wrote:

    > Hello,
    >
    > We are looking for experiernced Linux Security experts to work in
    > India, must have very good problem solving skills and analytical
    > skills and must be a team player. The job location will be in in India
    > (south India), please clearly mention your Education background and
    > experience in each project, what is your strengths and howmuch you are
    > epxecting. Send your resume to tsailaja2002 at yahoo dot com.

    Are you willing to pay $70+/yr?

    --

    Regards
    Robert

    Smile... it increases your face value!

  3. Re: Looking for Linux Security experts to work in India

    I demand that Robert may or may not have written...

    > On Sat, 26 May 2007 05:02:14 -0700, tsailaja2002 wrote:
    >> We are looking for experiernced Linux Security experts to work in India,

    [snip]

    > Are you willing to pay $70+/yr?

    You do realise that that's about 1.6p/hour, assuming normal office hours...

    | + Travel less. Share transport more. PRODUCE LESS CARBON DIOXIDE.

    A visit to a fresh place will bring strange work.

  4. Re: Looking for Linux Security experts to work in India

    On Sat, 26 May 2007 14:28:35 +0100, Darren Salt wrote:

    > I demand that Robert may or may not have written...
    >
    >> On Sat, 26 May 2007 05:02:14 -0700, tsailaja2002 wrote:
    >>> We are looking for experiernced Linux Security experts to work in India,

    > [snip]
    >
    >> Are you willing to pay $70+/yr?

    > You do realise that that's about 1.6p/hour, assuming normal office hours...

    Yep. Then next question would be, 'how about $70k+/yr?'