Need Help - Security

This is a discussion on Need Help - Security ; Hi everyone, Sorry for the intrusion but I need the groups help. I have a client in Connecticut who is in desperate need of a Linux Security consultant for 3-6 months. Immediate interview if interested. Thanks Joe...

  1. Need Help

    Hi everyone,

    Sorry for the intrusion but I need the groups help. I have a client
    in Connecticut who is in desperate need of a Linux Security consultant
    for 3-6 months. Immediate interview if interested. Thanks

    Joe

  2. Re: Need Help

    On 26 Apr 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.misc, in article
    <1177607931.271133.244190@r30g2000prh.googlegroups. com>, and in the
    Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.security, in article
    <1177608290.710742.49170@n15g2000prd.googlegroups.c om> a clueless
    hdhunter10001@gmail.com wrote:

    > Sorry for the intrusion but I need the groups help.

    Yeah, you're to lacking in capability to use the search engine you're
    posting from, but at least smart enough not to disclose your company's
    identity. You further display your ineptitude by posting the same
    crap in multiple newsgroups.

    >I have a client in Connecticut who is in desperate need of a Linux
    >Security consultant for 3-6 months. Immediate interview if interested.

    Your client need only use a search engine - I see a readily available
    document listing well over a dozen consultants in the state. Your client
    could also see your lame attempt to find a warm body and realize that
    you are quite useless as a recruiter.

    >Thanks

    These are technical discussion newsgroups. These are not jobs groups,
    which you can tell by the fact that the newsgroup is missing the word
    'jobs' in the title. Actually, the news server I'm reading from does
    have three newsgroups with the words 'linux' and 'job' in the title,
    but they're useless thanks to clueless head hunters who post fake ads.

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread