Re: All about AGLOCO - Security

This is a discussion on Re: All about AGLOCO - Security ; > Please do the search at google - this is a well known scam. why you didn't tell this from the beginning and save our time?...

  1. Re: All about AGLOCO

    > Please do the search at google - this is a well known scam.

    why you didn't tell this from the beginning and save our time?

  2. Re: All about AGLOCO

    On 13 Mar 2007, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.security, in article
    <1173822048.164484.225090@e65g2000hsc.googlegroups. com>, habibielwa7id wrote:

    >> Please do the search at google - this is a well known scam.

    >why you didn't tell this from the beginning and save our time?

    Ummm... I thought that's what I said when I wrote

    ]] And in case this is the first time you have used a computer, this
    ]] type of scam has been used for over ten years.

    in my first reply to you (in Message-Id:
    on Sun, 11 Mar 2007
    14:15:11 -0500. I'm sorry that the first part of that sentence
    probably captured your eyes, and you missed the last part.

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread