Re: All about AGLOCO - Security

This is a discussion on Re: All about AGLOCO - Security ; > You sound like a ****ing retard. You can't even form sentences. I can't > imagine your students respect you at all. I taught UNIX at Silicon Valley > College when I was 19 does that make me a genius? ...

  1. Re: All about AGLOCO

    > You sound like a ****ing retard. You can't even form sentences. I can't
    > imagine your students respect you at all. I taught UNIX at Silicon Valley
    > College when I was 19 does that make me a genius? No, it means I can teach
    > mongoloid inner-city kids what "pwd" does.

    -have i told you iam genius?
    -i don't teach at aprimiary school,i teach at orascom and ibm the
    administration and networking of linux.

    > Can anyone translate that into English for me?

    -doesn't seems funny!!!!! does it? i know that you are sure that my
    first language isn't english,my first language is arabic and i try to
    do my best to learn english and i see that my english isn't to much
    bad but may be moderate and i study more to be perfect god willing.
    >You know what I think? I think you are the spammer.

    what do you want me to say here?
    by the way i fight the spam like others and i don't like
    spammers,every day i see aspam message in my inpox i flag it as spam
    to help the spam guards on mail servers to detect spam,when i visited
    the site for that company i found they are talking about anew idea so
    i thought it may be good and when i replied i did that so if anybody
    here know there are spammers tell me or us so we knoe this is abad
    company and go away ,means i just wanted help,and when i replied in
    abad way i did that because the old guy insulted me and he don't have
    the right to do this,if you ever find anybody don't know even if he is
    aprofessional or anew bie you don't have the right to insult him!!!!
    just do afavour and help him if you can?and if you can't so don't hurt
    people?

  2. Re: All about AGLOCO

    Sir Jackery wrote:

    > You actually looked up my previous posts? Geez... learn to take a joke
    > and get a life you weirdo.

    So, you are affiliated with a major University. You post patently rude
    and offensive, obscene slurs to people who have not even ever written to
    you or in answer to your messages. You post admissions (or boasts?) of
    illegal or illicit activities to other newsgroups using your real(?),
    identifiable organizational e-mail address. You post here to a security
    newsgroup without any concern for what every ten-year old should know,
    that whatever you post publicly will be publicly known (and immediately
    retrievable) forever. And you purport to give security advice to others.
    (?) _That's_ a joke ! (hehe)

    And you call _other_ posters "idiots". hehe hehe hehe

    Thanks (not) for your condescending advice. But I have a life, thank you,
    fine enough for me. While you are apparently planning to start one. Years
    from now when and if you actually try to land some gainful employment,
    someone will check your background and turn all this BS over to your
    prospective employer. You will never know why you didn't get the job
    (after all those expensive years of higher education.)

    And as surprising as you might find it, there are many people who would
    find your gratuitous insults and obscenities offensive enough so they
    wouldn't want you in their organizations. I wouldn't.

    Other people read here to learn. They shouldn't believe that your
    rudeness, crudeness or obscenities gains any favor. They should
    understand that your behavior is unwarranted, offensive, wrong and
    permanently on record, and that you should apologize and beg pardon. That
    is probably an impossible stretch for your drug soaked sophomoric psyche.
    But don't worry because I can do without it. Can you?

    One more thing: If you post one more derogatory word I will take it up
    with your Chancellor.

    Wishes.

  3. Re: All about AGLOCO

    On Fri, 16 Mar 2007, responder wrote:

    > Sir Jackery wrote:
    >
    >> You actually looked up my previous posts? Geez... learn to take a joke
    >> and get a life you weirdo.

    > So, you are affiliated with a major University. You post patently rude
    > and offensive, obscene slurs to people who have not even ever written to
    > you or in answer to your messages. You post admissions (or boasts?) of
    > illegal or illicit activities to other newsgroups using your real(?),
    > identifiable organizational e-mail address. You post here to a security
    > newsgroup without any concern for what every ten-year old should know,
    > that whatever you post publicly will be publicly known (and immediately
    > retrievable) forever. And you purport to give security advice to others.
    > (?) _That's_ a joke ! (hehe)
    >
    > And you call _other_ posters "idiots". hehe hehe hehe
    >
    > Thanks (not) for your condescending advice. But I have a life, thank you,
    > fine enough for me. While you are apparently planning to start one. Years
    > from now when and if you actually try to land some gainful employment,
    > someone will check your background and turn all this BS over to your
    > prospective employer. You will never know why you didn't get the job
    > (after all those expensive years of higher education.)
    >
    > And as surprising as you might find it, there are many people who would
    > find your gratuitous insults and obscenities offensive enough so they
    > wouldn't want you in their organizations. I wouldn't.
    >
    > Other people read here to learn. They shouldn't believe that your
    > rudeness, crudeness or obscenities gains any favor. They should
    > understand that your behavior is unwarranted, offensive, wrong and
    > permanently on record, and that you should apologize and beg pardon. That
    > is probably an impossible stretch for your drug soaked sophomoric psyche.
    > But don't worry because I can do without it. Can you?
    >
    > One more thing: If you post one more derogatory word I will take it up
    > with your Chancellor.
    >
    > Wishes.

    *Plonk*

    --
    Sir Jackery

  4. Re: All about AGLOCO

    On Mar 17, 11:48 pm, responder wrote:

    > I can believe that you wrote with good and honest intentions, and I didn't
    > say you _are_ a spammer. I said you looked like a spammer, because that
    > is exactly what a spammer _would_ _do_. One of the quickest ways to
    > increase traffic to a web site is to mention it in usenet (among others).
    > So you shouldn't blame your critics for this as they were reacting to
    > appearances.

    -thanks for your words,to prove more that i didn't send that dump spam
    message look to this thread ?
    http://groups.google.com/group/comp....67cc7949?hl=en
    it was before this thread about 2 days,it was also aspam and i found
    it in arabic and i know most of people here don't know arabic so i
    translated it's topic to english to help you know it's adump spam
    message and i was screaming there because of the spam so now do you
    believe after this message with 2 days i came here in the same group
    and send spam?
    another thing,one friend here checked my messages headers and found
    iam talking from egypt,nice,why u don't do the same with that dump
    message and iam sure you will find it from faraway from me?
    i couldn't stand it when some body annoyed me so how can i annoy
    people,i havn't sent spam and i will not do it.

    > Live and learn and "don't sweat the small stuff". I suggest to you a good
    > read when you have a few minutes, which will undoubtedly help you next
    > time you ask a question.

    > Wishes.

    -thanks again for your help,are you amanager or something? i feel you
    can really solve the problems easily,by the way,i wish you will be one
    of my friends?if you agree email me please?
    with my best regards to all

  5. Re: All about AGLOCO

    habibielwa7id wrote:

    > if you agree email me please? with my best regards to all

    Yes, Fouad, as you requested, this will confirm that I am the same person.
    I will send you via e-mail another way to know this.

    Wishes.

+ Reply to Thread