Re: All about AGLOCO - Security

This is a discussion on Re: All about AGLOCO - Security ; I demand that Sir Jackery may or may not have written... > On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, habibielwa7id wrote: [snip] >> -i ise computers before ms issue some thing called windows when we used >> to play the games from ...

  1. Re: All about AGLOCO

    I demand that Sir Jackery may or may not have written...

    > On Mon, 12 Mar 2007, habibielwa7id wrote:

    [snip]
    >> -i ise computers before ms issue some thing called windows when we used
    >> to play the games from dos prompt,i am alinux instructor from 2 years
    >> ,certified lpi from more than 2 years now i prepare for the novel
    >> certificates,i manage some servers for some companies ,do you want me to
    >> send yoy my cv?

    > You sound like a ****ing retard. You can't even form sentences.

    [snip more abuse]

    From habibielwa7id's posting's headers:

    whois says that that IP address is assigned to an Egyptian ISP. It is likely
    that habibielwa7id is Egyptian and speaks Arabic fluently and is merely
    insufficiently familiar with English.

    [snip]
    >>> You are posting from google - why don't you use the search engine to find
    >>> out. Don't know what to use as a search term? Try "AGLOCO" by itself:

    >> -i think i don't have to reply these words,i think to prepare for the
    >> master degree in information technology and you talk to me about how to
    >> search the web!!!

    > Can anyone translate that into English for me?

    It's quite easily understandable, if a little oddly phrased. But that's quite
    all right - more exposure to those of us whose first language is English
    should help with that.

    One might suspect that your comprehension isn't quite up to the job... :-)

    [snip]
    | + Buy local produce. Try to walk or cycle. TRANSPORT CAUSES GLOBAL WARMING.

    It won't work.

  2. Re: All about AGLOCO

    > whois says that that IP address is assigned to an Egyptian ISP. It is likely
    > that habibielwa7id is Egyptian and speaks Arabic fluently and is merely
    > insufficiently familiar with English.

    -yes you are right,and my english isn't too bad,it's moderate and i
    try to study to improve it.

    > It's quite easily understandable, if a little oddly phrased. But that's quite
    > all right - more exposure to those of us whose first language is English
    > should help with that.

    -again thank you.
    > One might suspect that your comprehension isn't quite up to the job... :-)

    -i don't think so,it's just some times i can't talk about my self in
    agood way,and as you know iam not perfect at english but i study and
    try,it's just computers take almost all my time,and you know that
    linux isn't easy and i study ccna and oca beside it so iam
    overwhelemed,but i try to be better time after time.

+ Reply to Thread