Modsecurity + apache 1.3.37 - Security

This is a discussion on Modsecurity + apache 1.3.37 - Security ; Hi to everyone. Today i upgraded my apache server to 1.3.37 and now modsecurity don't like too much the included rule with this error: Processing config directory: modsec/*.conf Processing config file: modsec/genericattak.conf Syntax error on line 25 of modsec/genericattak.conf: Invalid ...

  1. Modsecurity + apache 1.3.37

    Hi to everyone.
    Today i upgraded my apache server to 1.3.37 and now modsecurity don't
    like too much the included rule with this error:

    Processing config directory: modsec/*.conf
    Processing config file: modsec/genericattak.conf
    Syntax error on line 25 of modsec/genericattak.conf:
    Invalid command 'SecDefaultAction', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a

    before this upgrade all goes ok.
    The include tag is in .

    Any one can help me?

    Thank you
    Workino

  2. Re: Modsecurity + apache 1.3.37

    Excuse me, but you *upgraded* to 1.3.37? What distribution of Linux are
    ou working with, and why aren't you upgrading to 2.0 or 2.2?

    workino@gmail.com wrote:
    > Hi to everyone.
    > Today i upgraded my apache server to 1.3.37 and now modsecurity don't
    > like too much the included rule with this error:
    >

    > Processing config directory: modsec/*.conf
    > Processing config file: modsec/genericattak.conf
    > Syntax error on line 25 of modsec/genericattak.conf:
    > Invalid command 'SecDefaultAction', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a
    > module not included in the server configuration
    >
    > before this upgrade all goes ok.
    > The include tag is in .
    >
    > Any one can help me?
    >
    > Thank you