Hi,

I have a few Red Hat Linux machines here. Whenever we do user
administration task (like user ID creation, deletion, adding user to
group etc), I am currently using root ID to carry out all this task.
Just wondering if we can use an non-root equivalent ID to perform these
task? I am asking this because in AIX, we can just add our security
admin ID into "security" group and we can use our own user ID (non-root
equivalent) to perform the user administration work. Does Red Hat Linux
got such a feature? If can use an non-root equivalent ID to do all
these, what are the setup needed?

Thanks and regards,
Jenny