juniper isg analysis - Security

This is a discussion on juniper isg analysis - Security ; hi all, I am trying to analyze juniper 1000/2000 isg series as a part of my academic thesis work. I have to use the juniper set up in the university. I am planning to send packets from my home to ...

  1. juniper isg analysis

    hi all,

    I am trying to analyze juniper 1000/2000 isg series as a part of my
    academic thesis work. I have to use the juniper set up in the
    university. I am planning to send packets from my home to my professors
    system, which will be pass through juniper isg. I should be able to log
    the packets for analysing how the isg works.

    i don't know how to proceed. can anybody help me. thanks for your help
    in advance.

  2. Re: juniper isg analysis

    "kiny" wrote in message
    news:1150199676.352520.63690@g10g2000cwb.googlegro ups.com...

    > I should be able to log
    > the packets for analysing how the isg works.
    >
    > i don't know how to proceed. can anybody help me.

    http://ethereal.com/

  3. Re: juniper isg analysis

    thanks for the reply. I think i can make use of it.

+ Reply to Thread