iptable_filter 6849 0
ipt_mark 5569 93
iptable_nat 25845 1
ip_conntrack 46249 1 iptable_nat
ipt_MARK 6337 93
ipt_owner 7873 93
iptable_mangle 6721 1
ip_tables 25025 6
iptable_filter,ipt_mark,iptable_nat,ipt_MARK,ipt_o wner,iptable_mangle
md5 8001 1
this iptables rules :
iptables -t mangle -A output -m owner --uid-owner 1000 -j mark
--set-mark 900
is working perfectly...

but on fedora core4, with these modules :
it gives me this error : iptables v1.3.0: Couldn't load target `mark'
and I have all these modules loaded :
ip6table_mangle 6465 0
ip6_tables 18581 1 ip6table_mangle
arpt_mangle 6593 0
arptable_filter 6337 0
arp_tables 15893 1 arptable_filter
ipt_policy 7233 0
ipt_CLUSTERIP 12613 0
ipt_addrtype 6209 0
ipt_TOS 6593 0
ipt_REDIRECT 6081 0
iptable_raw 6209 0
ipt_MASQUERADE 7745 0
ipt_tos 5697 0
xt_connbytes 6465 0
xt_physdev 6481 0
ebt_snat 6337 0
ebtables 26433 1 ebt_snat
xt_state 6209 0
xt_conntrack 6593 0
xt_CONNMARK 6465 0
xt_connmark 6081 0
iptable_filter 7105 0
iptable_nat 12357 0
ip_nat 21333 3 ipt_REDIRECT,ipt_MASQUERADE,iptable_nat
ip_conntrack 57369 7
ipt_MASQUERADE,xt_state,xt_conntrack,xt_CONNMARK,x t_connmark,iptable_nat,ip_nat
nfnetlink 10585 2 ip_nat,ip_conntrack
iptable_mangle 6977 0
ip_tables 17173 4
iptable_raw,iptable_filter,iptable_nat,iptable_man gle
ipt_owner 6209 0
xt_MARK 6720 0
xt_mark 5953 0
x_tables 17221 21
ip6_tables,arpt_mangle,arp_tables,ipt_policy,ipt_C LUSTERIP,ipt_addrtype,ipt_TOS,ipt_REDIRECT,ipt_MAS QUERADE,ipt_tos,xt_connbytes,xt_physdev,xt_state,x t_conntrack,xt_CONNMARK,xt_connmark,iptable_nat,ip _tables,ipt_owner,xt_MARK,xt_mark

I didn't take any change so I loaded them all!

between fedora core 4 and 3, I know they splitted iptable_nat with
iptable_nat and ipt_nat so another modules doesn't have to load all of
iptable_nat for nothing...

what should I do to fix my problem...

thank you