libgcrypt and public/private key ... help - Security

This is a discussion on libgcrypt and public/private key ... help - Security ; Does anybody know where I can find a clear example, written in C code and that use *gcrypt*, in which asymettric cryptography (public/private key) is used? If possible, I'd prefer not to use S-Expressoins, because I don't like that solution. ...

  1. libgcrypt and public/private key ... help

    Does anybody know where I can find a clear example, written in C code
    and that use *gcrypt*, in which asymettric cryptography (public/private
    key) is used? If possible, I'd prefer not to use S-Expressoins, because
    I don't like that solution.

    Thanks in advance.

  2. Re: libgcrypt and public/private key ... help

    On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 14:07:54 +0200, ciucco wrote:
    > Does anybody know where I can find a clear example, written in C code
    > and that use *gcrypt*, in which asymettric cryptography (public/private
    > key) is used?

    [snip]

    Must you use libgcrypt? I recently surveyed crypto libraries,
    and found libtomcrypt to be much better documented than others.