Hello Request - Security

This is a discussion on Hello Request - Security ; How to get a new connection withclient authentication for a request from a client that uses previous session without client authentication using Hello request? Is it possible to send a Hello_request packet after processing the request from a client instead ...

  1. Hello Request

    How to get a new connection withclient authentication for a request
    from a client
    that uses previous session without client authentication using Hello
    request?

    Is it possible to send a Hello_request packet after processing the
    request from a
    client instead of response?

  2. Re: Hello Request

    satyasreer@gmail.com (06-04-05 06:22:49):

    > How to get a new connection withclient authentication for a request
    > from a client
    > that uses previous session without client authentication using Hello
    > request?
    >
    > Is it possible to send a Hello_request packet after processing the
    > request from a
    > client instead of response?

    What are you talking about? SSL? SSH? ...?

    Regards.

  3. Re: Hello Request

    satyasreer@gmail.com wrote:
    > How to get a new connection withclient authentication for a request
    > from a client that uses previous session without client authentication
    > using Hello request?

    I'm sure there's some English in there, but I can't see it.

    > Is it possible to send a Hello_request packet after processing the
    > request from a
    > client instead of response?

    What kind of authentication are you talking about? Start again from the
    beginning, please!

    Chris

  4. Re: Hello Request

    Hi,
    I am talking about SSL versoin3.0 protocol.

  5. Re: Hello Request

    Hi,
    Have done a initial handshake for a request from a client without
    authentication and send a response page. Need to get the client
    authentication for the next request from the same client but it uses
    previous session.
    Hello request packet of SSL v3.0 can be sent by the server to
    request the client to begin a
    handshake negotiation sequence. Is it possible to send it after
    processing the request?

  6. Re: Hello Request

    satyasreer@gmail.com wrote:
    > I am talking about SSL versoin3.0 protocol.

    OK, now we've established this, it's clear to me I can't help further.
    Maybe someone else can help.

    Chris

+ Reply to Thread