Tripwire - Security

This is a discussion on Tripwire - Security ; Hi, I installed tripwire in one of the aix machine, but i have total of 20 machines to install tripwire. I would like to know, how can i move or copy tripwire from the installed machine to other machines. I ...

  1. Tripwire

    Hi,

    I installed tripwire in one of the aix machine, but i have total of 20
    machines to install tripwire. I would like to know, how can i move or
    copy tripwire from the installed machine to other machines. I dont want
    to go to each and every machine and install tripwire from scarth. If
    anyone knows the method or any possibility to do this?

    Thanks in advance

  2. Re: Tripwire

    ranjithno1@gmail.com writes:

    >Hi,

    >I installed tripwire in one of the aix machine, but i have total of 20
    >machines to install tripwire. I would like to know, how can i move or
    >copy tripwire from the installed machine to other machines. I dont want
    >to go to each and every machine and install tripwire from scarth. If
    >anyone knows the method or any possibility to do this?

    ??? YOu have to. tripwire makes a list of the all the files on the actual
    machine, and they are almost certainly not identical over all the machines.

+ Reply to Thread